ASHES dIVIDE – Stripped Away
Hoera voor muzieklijstjes! Hiervoor heb ik de eerste 50 artiesten van m’n Last.fm library gebruikt. Alleen. Luisterde ik ondertussen ook muziek, waardoor sommige artiesten dubbel worden genoemd.
1. How did you get into 29?:
I don’t know.. I can’t remember.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?:
Day One: Vigil (because I bought The Human Equation)
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?:
Stream of Passion
“For long I have been hiding,
And all the pain I hold within sends shivers down my spine
For long I have been waiting,
For a reason to arise,
Was it all a waste of time?
I am not who you think I am,
Soon I’ll be letting you down.
I am not who you think I am,
4. What is your favorite album by 49?:
Since I’ve heard only one album of them, that would be Twelve Steps and Home.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?:
Three: Bleach, Incesticide and Nevermind. Why the hell not my favourite In Utero? I dunno.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?:
30 Seconds To Mars
Battle of the One :D
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?:
Hmm.. maybe Second Blow, but only because it’s a ballad and ballads are supposed to make you sad and this one doesn’t, because it’s Voicst and Voicst is just happy.
8. What is your favorite song by 15?:
A Perfect Circle
Tough one. Everything of Thirteenth Step (one of my all time favourite albums), especially The Noose, The Outsider and The Nurse Who Loved Me (although it’s a cover).
9. What is your favorite song by 5?:
Bad Timing (first song), Nothing Really Ends (the elevator tunes! The lyrics! The sadness!), Smokers Reflect. Hmm. All depressing songs.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?:
Arctic Monkeys make me happy. Perhaps Vampire’s a Bit Strong, But…, Fake Tales of San Francisco, Pretty Visitors, Brianstorm.
11. What is your favorite album by 40?:
Since they only have one album: To Lose My Life.
12. What is your favorite song by 10?:
#1 Zero, but there are many more.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?:
Francis got me into KT Tunstall, and every time I listen to Heal Over, I remember our sleep over with MGF-people at her house and that she said that the song always made her cry. And that we were bored and watched Tel Sell.
14. What is your favorite song by 38?:
The Finish Line, Run, Chocolate and that song with “For once I wanna be the car crash, not always just the traffic jam”.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?:
Omg, it’s Franz Ferdinand, everything is happy and catchy and yay. At the moment Bite Hard makes me happy (:
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?:
Once! Lowlands 2007 ^^
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?:
System of a Down
18. What is your favorite album by 11?:
Sing The Sorrow.
19. Who is a favorite member of 1?:
Steven Wilson. He’s the genius of the band. And he walks with bare feet on stage, so, you gotta love him.
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Yeah! Roskilde 2009 (and wow, they climb really fast in my library)
21. What is a good memory involving 27?
I’m not sure if it’s a ‘good’ memory, but when I listened to this album for the first time, I was cleaning the house of one of my neighbours. When I listen to Broken Boy Soldiers I see myself standing in a dusty room and for some reason I consider that as a peaceful memory.
22. What is your favorite song by 16?:
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?:
24. What is your favorite album by 18?:
Their first and only album Hallway of Dreams.
25. What is your favorite song by 21?:
Temporary Peace and Are You There?
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?:
When I Meet God. Still one of my favourites.
27. What is your favorite album by 3?:
Oef. It’s a battle between Octavarium, Scenes from a Memory and Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.
28. What is you favorite song by 2?:
Why are these questions so difficult to answer? >.< One of each album: Zeroes, Replica, White Pearl, Black Oceans…, Shamandalie, Land of the Free, The Power of One, Shy, The Gun, Caleb, The Ruins of My Life. You see? Me and choices: a match made in heaven!
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?:
…And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead (often abbreviated as Trail of Dead)
I started listening the album The Century of Self, so it was Giants Causeway.
30. What is your favorite song by 8?:
Imaginary and Anywhere.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?:
Once! Roskilde I love you (: Everyone: be jealous.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?:
You Oughta Know and Narcissus.
33. What is you favorite album by 12?:
34. What is the worst song by 45?:
*grin* I’m not really fond of her cover of Oh My God and the song Cheryl Tweedy.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34?:
Pictures of You, at first I didn’t like it! Ö
36. What is you favorite album by 46?:
The 69 Eyes
37. How many times have you seen 42 live?:
38. What is you favorite song by 36?:
Let Me Drown.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?:
Haha, that’s funny. While I fill in this amazing.. thing.. I probably listened a lot to Kamelot, so they went to #28 :P
Center of the Universe. It’s kind of peculiar I remember those things.
40. What is you favorite album by 7?:
Black Holes and Revelations.
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy?:
… And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Same here. Ehm, not happy songs imo.
42. What is your favorite album by 41?:
Another Day, because I listened to that a lot.
43. What is your favorite song by 24?:
In Two Minds.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46?:
The 69 Eyes
Dancing in my room while listening to Velvet Touch.
45. What is your favorite song by 32?:
Under The Weather.
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?:
Beware! Criminal, Light Grenades, Just a Phase, Megalomaniac.
47. What is your favorite album by 4?:
*drops a cliché* OK Computer. (Or perhaps Hail to the Thief or In Rainbows?)
48. Who is a favorite member of 37?:
I’m not sure I even know the names of the members..
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43?:
Joker and the Thief <3
50. How many albums do you own by 20?: